[HOT] Satellite imagery interpretation examples - looking for suggestions

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:32:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

You might have read in a few emails I was hoping to put up some
satellite imagery that shows things we often map in W. Africa.

Originally and still mainly, I wanted some examples of schools and roads
of different types.

I am open to any suggestions for things to include and if you find any
good examples with MapBox imagery please send them my way.

Or if you find something that you don't know what it is, please share it
here and we'll get it identified.

For users of iD, just center on the thing in question and then copy/past
the url from your web browser into an email.

JOSM users can click in the lower left corner of their window and a
location box will pop up, you can just copy/paste the url from that box
into an email.

Cheers,
Blake