[HOT] Satellite imagery interpretation examples - looking for suggestions

Alexander W. Janssen alexander.janssen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:19:03 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:32 AM, Blake Girardot <bgirardot at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I am open to any suggestions for things to include and if you find any good
> examples with MapBox imagery please send them my way.
>
> Or if you find something that you don't know what it is, please share it
> here and we'll get it identified.

Now that sounds like an excellent idea; however, wouldn't it be of
more value if we'd also collect good examples in a Wiki and preferably
include pictures from the ground, if available? (Must not necessarily
be the same physical object, just a look a like).

Cheers, Alex.

--
The best thing about procrastinating is you can do it NOW and ANYTIME.