[HOT] Satellite imagery interpretation examples - looking for suggestions

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:56:25 UTC 2014

Some pictures on the Africa highways wiki page wouldn't hurt either.

Quite often, a road can look too narrow to be classified as "unclassified",
so people put "path" on it. But that's in a lot of cases because the
treetop makes it seem narrow, but at the bottom, it's wide enough for
vehicles to pass.