[HOT] Satellite imagery interpretation examples - looking for suggestions

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:10:17 UTC 2014

Hi Allison,

You mean those squiggly little lines that go E-W'ish?

They are not rivers or streams. They are roads or paths but that is one
of my questions too and the reason I want to make the little reference
for roads in Africa.

As sanderd17 mention, how those roads look on satellite imagery can be
sort of misleading.

I do not know which they are. I think they are footpaths, hopefully
someone will tell us for sure.

Thank you for asking Allison.

Blake