[HOT] OSM humanitarian layer as an ArcGIS basemap?

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:50:14 UTC 2014

Don't know ArcGIS, but I'm pretty sure tiles above a certain zoom level are
only rendered when they are needed (so that's where the lag comes from),
and they are re-rendered when  the data in that region changes (again
depending on the zoom level and whether that tile has been queried or not).
The tiles aren't refreshed at once (this would not be possible).