[HOT] Small Red Cross task

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Thu Sep 11 03:12:02 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I'm currently in Nepal conducting a participatory assessment with the Nepal Red Cross. We're using OSM to collect participatory GIS data and have realized that the current base map is a little sparse on land uses, etc. that would help the community orient and locate key data. More details are up on the task below.

We were hoping that the HOT community could help us out with the task at http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/643. It's a really small task and hopefully a nice break from some of the more intense tasks that have gone up for all the recent disasters.

This is obviously lower priority than Ebola work etc., but I figured it might be a nice break for some and wanted to post it here.

Any help over the coming days would be most appreciated!

Best,
Robert

Robert Banick | Asia GIS Officer | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick