[HOT] Small Red Cross task

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Thu Sep 11 03:35:41 UTC 2014

I should add that we will be collecting place names, building types and all the other local detail you'd expect as time allows and clean up whatever's left afterwards.

Robert Banick | Asia GIS Officer | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick