[HOT] Satellite imagery interpretation examples - looking for suggestions

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 14:20:24 UTC 2014

I think it's a great idea to have some more bing imagery example images in our tagging docs e.g. the 'Highway Tag Africa' page. There's some copyright concerns which might hold us back, but I think that would be a shame. I've just added some thoughts to that discussion http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=23405 and linked a new wiki template we can start using on image description pages: {{Bing image}}

Harry