[HOT] building=hut

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 11 15:37:05 UTC 2014

Hi Nick

At the early age of the Task Manager (jobs http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/50 http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/51), we supported a Red Cross project for Gulu and Lira. We added a lot of huts there, tracing as polygon.

In West Africa, nodes have been added in the areas where the imagery was not precised enough to detect the outbound of buildings.

Pierre