[HOT] West Africa railway network

David Schmitt david at black.co.at
Tue Sep 16 13:04:01 UTC 2014

Hi Pierre,

On 2014-09-13 21:02, Pierre BĂ©land wrote:
> Would somebody accept to revise the railway network for West Africa.
> The overpass below extracts the data. You will see that in east of
> Guinea, there is place for improvement plus a section not connected.

> http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/51P

either someone already got around too this or I'm missing something.
The only railway this shows in eastern Guinea seems to end in Kankan
properly. The trace on Bing is so faint, that I wouldn't have recognized
it (neither as significant nor as railways) had it not already been
traced as such.

Regards, David