[HOT] Zooniverse Talk Application

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Tue Sep 23 00:48:58 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I've been thinking a lot about how we can help each other better analyze
images. I was at a talk by Brooke Simmons from Zooniverse recently. She
showed their Zooniverse Talk(1) website which is relatively simple but at
the same time blew my mind! Also it is open source(2) which is great.

It is a way for their community to discuss objects and items they find
while looking at images. Anyway check it out and let's all discuss more.
Perhaps this would be something that the Tasking Manager could facilitate
or should it be its own item? I'd also be interested if this would fall
under fair use as far as licensing.

Best,

-Kate

(1) http://talk.galaxyzoo.org/