[HOT] HOT for beginners

Pete Masters Pete.Masters at london.msf.org
Mon Sep 29 08:29:16 UTC 2014

Hello all, happy Monday.

We have Missing Maps events every last Tuesday of the month in London (the
next is tomorrow where we will be contributing to the Monrovia tasks).

We have a good format for the physical events now, but every month we get
requests from people who can't be there who want to join in. The majority
of these people are new to HOT and OSM - usually supporters of Red Cross
or MSF. I want to put together a page on the wiki that facilitates
contributions from these people; information on signing up, tasking,
training and support. It would consist of instructions, info and links.

Just wondered if such a resource already exists? If not, I'll put
something together and send it round in case it's of use to anyone else.
And, of course, any advice would be more than welcome.

Thanks,

Pete

Pete Masters
Missing Maps Project Coordinator
MSF UK
+44 7921 781 518

@pedrito1414
@theMissingMaps
facebook.com/MissingMapsProject

Although I check emails more frequently, I work two days a week on the
Missing Maps Project – if you want to catch me, see this calendar.

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
3rd Floor, 67 -74 Saffron Hill, London EC1N 8QX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7404 6600 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7404 4466

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent
international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency
aid in more than 60 countries.

Discuss, debate and get the latest news from MSF:
Online | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Storify | Twitter |
Youtube | Subscribe to emails

Donate to MSF UK

MSF (UK) is a company limited by guarantee | English Charity Reg
No.1026588 | English Registration No. 2853011