[HOT] Reminder: Training WG Meeting today at 15:00 UTC (agenda to be completed)

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Mon Sep 29 14:05:32 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Last Monday we agreed to meet again today on IRC (#hot channel), at 15:00
UTC (in about an hour) for another Training WG meeting.
However, the only point we have at the moment in the agenda is: addressing
comments issues in Tasking Manager, which has already been partly addressed
by Pierre G during the last week.
So if anyone wants to meet today, I would suggest you add the points you'd
like to be discussed in our previsional agenda (down the page):
https://hackpad.com/Training-WG-Meeting-September-22-2014-9NzuP5yITYw
There's already a bunch of ideas described here:
https://hackpad.com/Discussion-ideas-for-HOTs-training-working-group-mYgJQEbueIi
Best,

Claire

Claire Halleux