[HOT] Interview on Mapping for Ebola for Serbian TV

Luca Manunta manunta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:42:19 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I got a request from a Serbian journalist who is preparing a reportage
on Ebola virus for the Serbian TV.
She came to know through friends that I did some mapping for HOT and
she thought it is an interesting subject.
For various reasons I would prefer not to appear, also because I am
not Serbian and it may seem that to be part of hot you must speak
English or something.
So, there are two options:
1) is there any Serbian national who would like to answer some
questions on his/her experience in mapping for Ebola? Would this be in
line with HOT guidelines? Does anybody need to issue a "permission"?
2) could any "manager" of HOT release an interview (I was thinking
maybe through Skype or something) to this journalist?

Please let me know asap since I need to reply to the journalist today
or tomorrow.
Regards,
Luca