[HOT] Thank you, Kate Chapman

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Fri Apr 10 04:49:56 UTC 2015

Hi Heather and all,

I want to add that if you want to add the Thank You Note to the map, the
form is here: tinyurl.com/tykate, we will periodically update the Thank You
Notes to Kate map (http://openstreetmap.id/thankyoukate/)

Best,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.id