[HOT] Thank you, Kate Chapman

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:38:34 UTC 2015

Dear Hotties,

Today is Kate's last day as Executive Director of HOT. She has been so
instrumental in the growth and global support HOT. Please join me in
thanking Kate for all her years of service. There are a few ways you can
give thanks: send her an email, comment on this blog post, add your thanks
to the Thank You Kate map and, most of all, please share this with others
who might not be on the HOT list but have thanks for her.  Kate is on a
plane today and won't likely see all your notes until early tomorrow. Make
haste and share soon!

*Blog post:*
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2015-04-09_hot_says_farewell_to_our_kate.

*Add your thanks to the map:* http://openstreetmap.id/thankyoukate/

*Share this tweet:*
https://twitter.com/hotosm/status/586364073119354880

*Share this Facebook post: * https://www.facebook.com/hotosm?fref=ts

Over 5 years ago, I saw the OSM 101 video that Kate did right after the
Haiti earthquake. It gave me the shivers. I knew at that very moment that I
wanted to find more ways to support mappers and techies to make a
difference. Kate, you have positioned HOT for success and a great future.
We will miss you.

All the best Kate and good luck in your new role!

Thank you,

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com