[HOT] OpenStreetMap West Africa Ebola Response

Wm Snyder wsnyder at femac.us
Wed Apr 15 21:17:00 UTC 2015

I am adding this dashboard as a link at FEMAC.INFO

https://www.femac.info/femac-services/us/medical/ [5]

Any updates or concerns, please contact me directly

Thx and keep up the good work

---

WILLIAM SNYDER
CEO / Founder
wsnyder at femac.us
855.FEMAC.US (336.2287) ext 201

_Watch Live at FEMAC.INFO_

On 2015-04-15 1:28 pm, FOFANA BAZO BAGNOUMANA wrote:

> hi Pierre,
>
> Thank you for this update. I try to join the cartographers at night in order to contribute to this effort

>> While the number of Ebola cases and death has significantly dropped down, it is important to control the new cases. This Ebola dashboard monitors the new cases.
>> http://simonbjohnson.github.io/Ebola_Dashboard/ [1]
>>
>> Is as been reported many times over the last year how the OpenStreetMap community role is important to support the cases tracing by the humanitarian organizations. The Guinea - Sierra Border south of Conakry is the area were UNMEER and the humanitarian organizations investigate presently to control these new cases and ask us to support them.
>> See the Task manager jobs http://tasks.hotosm.org [2]
>>
>> This twitter shows 23 contributors that participate today mapping job 976, south of Conakry. Probably a mapping party going on. Thanks to the organizers.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/pierzen/status/588387406929342464 [3]
>>
>> Pierre

> --
>
> Fofana B. Bazo, Géographe, contributeur OpenStreetMap, Membre fondateur de la Communauté OSM_BF

Links:
------
[1] http://simonbjohnson.github.io/Ebola_Dashboard/
[2] http://tasks.hotosm.org/
[3] https://twitter.com/pierzen/status/588387406929342464
[5] https://www.femac.info/femac-services/us/medical/

----
For OFFICIAL USE ONLY - This email and attached files may contain Privacy
Sensitive information. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in
both civil and criminal penalties. If you received this document in error,
please destroy the document immediately in accordance with Privacy Act
procedures. If you are in need of emergency assistance please contact 9-1-1.