[HOT] Project 684 Polio outbreak and Ebola preparedness, Meiganga, Cameroon

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:27:55 UTC 2015

I don't know who the coordinator is but it's mapped.  I've done 247 tiles
to a reasonable standard and validated the other fourteen.  If you wait for
someone to come along and validate my work you'll probably be waiting a
year or more so I suggest this project gets archived.  I sincerely hope
that having mapped every building in Meiganga that someone will make use of
the individually mapped buildings.

I was looking for a polite descriptive word to use after every and before
building but one didn't spring to mind.  I don't know if anyone has any
suggestions?

Very nice imagery but a lot of work.

It definitely needs local input for street names etc.

Cheerio John