[HOT] Project 684 Polio outbreak and Ebola preparedness, Meiganga, Cameroon

Kevin Bullock kbullock at digitalglobe.com
Wed Apr 15 21:46:53 UTC 2015

Greetings John – let me assure you this incredible mapping work you have done IS indeed being put to use, in the field, by several organizations who are trying to eliminate Polio from the country of Cameroon. Jorieke was the person who setup the task, and can comment on how this is archived. Mostly though, I wanted to let you know the data created for this village absolutely has meaning. Thank you for your work, and we do have other tasks that need to be pushed across finish line: http://tasks.hotosm.org/?sort_by=priority&direction=asc&search=polio

In addition, we are planning on adding more tasks around this initiative.

Best Regards,

Kevin Bullock
@kevin_bullock