[HOT] Slum mapping project need help to imagery stitching

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Fri Apr 17 17:02:44 UTC 2015

Beautiful umap, Fred, I hadn't seen it yet.
Super if Haiti community can support this Colombian project!
Is the description of the funds needed available somewhere for the hydro
simulation model?
Cheers

Claire

ps: Does OSM Haiti have still a blog or something now? The COSMHA blog I
found is from 2011 and lastest articles about Haiti projects on HOT website
are from 2013.

Claire Halleux
+243 99 256 9980 (Kinshasa, DRC)
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team