[HOT] Slum mapping project need help to imagery stitching

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Sat Apr 18 11:09:42 UTC 2015

Hola Humberto,

Very nice work taking these drone images.

I made an orthomosaic from the 89 photos in your "Original photos"
folder, processed with Pix4Dmapper by Pix4D, and georeferenced it with
QGIS and GDAL based on Bing imagery (from which current OSM data was
traced).

It is available as TMS at this URL (for JOSM, in jpeg):
tms[23]:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/isladeleon/{zoom}/{x}/{y}

(There is also a png version, which allows transparency on the borders,
but has heavier tiles:
tms[23]:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/isladeleon_png/{zoom}/{x}/{y}
)

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem

(The "old team" running HOT US Inc. did not support these efforts, led
by Fred, initially for OSM Haïti community. Will the new Board support
them?)