[HOT] Slum mapping project need help to imagery stitching

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:47:16 UTC 2015

This whole process is another example of why I love HOT:

Community members learning about mapping and working with or forming
local mapping groups to address local needs.

Trying new things and learning new technology, sharing and learning locally.

Reaching out to the larger community for collaboration.

Experts from all over sharing their knowledge, skills and time.

An organization helping with resources where it can.

Congratulations to everyone involved!

Our community is really inspiring and I am so happy to be a part of it.

cheers,
Blake