[HOT] HOT board Minutes - April 2015

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 14:18:41 UTC 2015

Thanks Jorieke and fellow board members.

Dear Members and wider Community, It is my honour to serve you as HOT Board
President. I have been fairly quiet lately due to some pressing work and
health matters. If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to
drop me a line. I will start office hours in May to help with all the big
transition questions. We know that there are many questions, but we do want
to assure you that HOT is in a great position.

Thank you again for being so inspiring,

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com