[HOT] Can you help to teach me OSM

ian atkinson atkin111 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 22:46:09 UTC 2015

Hi there, I am looking for anyone living within a reasonable distance of Evesham in England (ideally Evesham, Pershore, Malvern, Worcester or Stratford-on-Avon) who would be willing to help me get to grips with OSM, specifically the OsmAnd App, so that I can participate in a project for Medecines Sans Frontiers. I have worked as a logistician on four projects with MSF, but I am a bit of a technophobe and need help with understanding this from a very basic level, without having to travel down to London for instruction. Is there anyone in this wild corner of England who could assist?Many thanks, Ian Atkinson