[HOT] [OSM-np] Nepal Earthquake / HOT Response / Needs?

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Sun Apr 26 00:01:53 UTC 2015

Just in case it could be useful, here is a uMap that could be used to
collect collaboratively and openly information about damage location.

I was thinking primarily about road blocks, which could be used as input
for routing, either by entering them into OSM or by coupling them with
OSM data. But it could also be used for collapsed buildings, landslides,
or other needs.

It can be edited by anyone, including the categories. Data layers can be
imported or exported, as geojson for example.

For now, it only includes a couple of collapsed buildings to give an
idea  (and epicenter and replicas as background):
http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/nepal-254-earthquake-damage_37698

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem