[HOT] #994 Nepal Earthquake - Extend to the North

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 26 02:31:03 UTC 2015

Chris, I was revising the area and did identify the areas to mapped. The areas not included, I only saw glaciers.
The Manaslu trek goes up to the top of the zone. In this remote area, we will trace villages and houses.
see http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1002
People who have trekked in such areas could revise mapping and assure that everything is well traced.

 regard
Pierre