[HOT] #994 Nepal Earthquake - Extend to the North

Chris Braun brauncch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 03:01:50 UTC 2015

Pierre, thanks a lot for your answer. Unfortunately the area in #1002
still does not cover the area I mentioned, namely between the Chinese
border and Syabru Basi on the map (North of Kathmandou).

There is a high res satellite image in Google Earth dating back from
08/2014 where you clearly see the village and that it is clearly not
surrounded by glaciers. Look around Lat 28.25 and Lng 85.36.

Is it an issue to extend the area in Task #994 so that this area is
covered as well?

Again, thanks for your help on this.
Chris