[HOT] #994 Nepal Earthquake - Extend to the North

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 26 14:37:41 UTC 2015

I just counted 107 simultaneous contributors on the Task Manager. Thanks to all.

And surely more to come as priorities are established by operationals in Kathmandu.  We had contacts with  Nama and other Kathmandu living labs folks this morning but the situation is still unstable with many earthquake replica.
A new task for south-west of Kathmandu. This time, we will also trace the outbound polygons around residential areas.
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1004
 A thought for all Nepalese people. Namaste
Regard

Pierre