[HOT] Thanks to the all the mappers !

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 26 15:54:49 UTC 2015

Thanks William
Very intensive response for me since 5am yesterday morning. And yes some coffee to help in the next days to come.
This is again a great response from the OpenStreetMap community. With each of these crisis, we progress in the ecosystem with the humanitarian organizations and to offer the various OSM Maps & Products.  Both contributors and developpers are doing a great job interfacing with our various partners.
 I am convinced that these humanitarian responses have an impact on the entire OSM community. They clearly illustrate the role the OSM map can play in various countries, especially in the development countries were commercial mapping services are less developped.
Today my thoughts to the Nepalese community. Namaste.

Pierre