[HOT] Thanks to the all the mappers !

Wm Snyder wsnyder at femac.us
Sun Apr 26 15:34:37 UTC 2015

Pierre,

You and your team is doing a great job.

It's nice to see so many volunteers coming on board to help.

This is not close to over, so I hope the coffee stays hot.

I am pushing to get more people to join your mapping teams for this and
future events.

---

WILLIAM SNYDER
CEO / Founder
wsnyder at femac.us
855.FEMAC.US (336.2287) ext 201

_Watch Live at FEMAC.INFO_

On 26.4.2015 10:48 am, Pierre Béland wrote:

> Charlotte
>
> What is important is the consistency of data in the same area. There is a function to move and adjust the imagery to what is already traced. Five meters with the rest of the world is less a problem.
>
> regard
>
> Pierre
>
> -------------------------
> DE : Charlotte Wolter <techlady at techlady.com>
> À : HOT <hot at openstreetmap.org>
> ENVOYÉ LE : Dimanche 26 avril 2015 10h32
> OBJET : [HOT] Nepal -- Misalignment around Banepa
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to validate a square in Banepa east of Kathmandu.
> The imagery is about 5 meters out of alignment, but it is consistent.
> Was the area mapped earlier using different imagery? I'm using iD.
> Does that make a difference? Should I just ignore the misalignment in
> the interest of getting data out to those who need it?
> Thanks.
>
> Charlotte
>
> Charlotte Wolter
> 927 18th Street Suite A
> Santa Monica, California
> 90403
> +1-310-597-4040
> techlady at techlady.com
> Skype: thetechlady

----
For OFFICIAL USE ONLY - This email and attached files may contain Privacy
Sensitive information. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in
both civil and criminal penalties. If you received this document in error,
please destroy the document immediately in accordance with Privacy Act
procedures. If you are in need of emergency assistance please contact 9-1-1.