[HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal - Photos

Wm Snyder wsnyder at femac.us
Sun Apr 26 20:03:58 UTC 2015

Agree with mentioning the source, as long as it is for emergency or a
non profit use.

I think this fits perfectly.:>

---

WILLIAM SNYDER

On 26.4.2015 3:42 pm, Pierre Béland wrote:

> the right to copy the photo free, simple copyright mention, either on the wiki or blog post that we will publish.
>
> Pierre
>
> -------------------------
> DE : Wm Snyder <wsnyder at femac.us>
> À : Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr>
> CC : hot at openstreetmap.org
> ENVOYÉ LE : Dimanche 26 avril 2015 15h05
> OBJET : Re: [HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal - Photos
>
> What type of public license are you referencing?
>
> ---
>
> WILLIAM SNYDER
> CEO / Founder
> wsnyder at femac.us
> 855.FEMAC.US (336.2287) ext 201
>
> _Watch Live at FEMAC.INFO_
>
> On 26.4.2015 2:59 pm, Pierre Béland wrote:
>
>> This news shows a great photo from AFP of rescuers on the Durbar square, Kathmandu. We need such a picture with public license. Could somebody take care of this?
>>
>> https://fr.news.yahoo.com/s%C3%A9isme-au-n%C3%A9pal-point-situation-092604498.html [2]
>>
>> regard
>>
>> Pierre

[2]
https://fr.news.yahoo.com/s%C3%A9isme-au-n%C3%A9pal-point-situation-092604498.html

----
For OFFICIAL USE ONLY - This email and attached files may contain Privacy
Sensitive information. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in
both civil and criminal penalties. If you received this document in error,
please destroy the document immediately in accordance with Privacy Act
procedures. If you are in need of emergency assistance please contact 9-1-1.