[HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal - Photos

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 04:47:21 UTC 2015

HI regarding images that are ccby.  If you still want one, maybe this can
be a non-mapping task for someone to find?

Steps:
1. search creative commons/open licensed items on google images
2. tweet @creativecommons and ask for help. They have a massive global
community who could do so.
3. Ask the activation lead to choose
4. add to wiki.

I have to work today (now) but if this task is needed and not picked up in
8 hours, I will followup
Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com