[HOT] URGENT: Need OSMand files for Nepal

Dion Houston dionhouston at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:58:44 UTC 2015

Thanks all.  I feel a little silly because it was that web page that led me
to this mailing list.  Somehow I missed that very obvious part about other
formats :)

So I'm pouring over this information.  I guess what I'm missing - what
should I look for to determine how roads, airfields, etc. have been
affected by the earthquake and aftershocks?  I work for logisticians, so
they're curious how they would move stuff (air/land/waterways).

Thanks!

Dion