[HOT] URGENT: Need OSMand files for Nepal

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:32:00 UTC 2015

I think at the moment we are mapping from pre earthquake images.  Others
will be more familiar with the problems that face the logistic side on
which roads are blocked and which airfields are usable.  Since I understand
the area is fairly hilly water might not be a good option for moving things.

I seem to recall that some Train simulator modellers I work with modelled a
narrow gauge railway in Nepal.  60 kms long from India I seem to recall.
762 mm gauge but I'm not certain exactly where it is.

Cheerio John