[HOT] Personal answer Re: URGENT: Need OSMand files for Nepal

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 27 01:47:40 UTC 2015

Dion,

there is a Skype coordination room where the OSM community,  international and UN agencies are coordinating for the OSM map. If you are interested to join in and follow more closely the discussion, have more specific questions about routing, simply provide me your Skype ID.
regard

Pierre coordinator of the OSM response.