[HOT] URGENT: Need OSMand files for Nepal

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 27 12:10:04 UTC 2015

Daniel

At this point we have to organize the data collection. Blocks roads, we need to establish a way to collect from various sources and update the info.

Jean-Guilhem Cailton started to organize a few hours a go a Skype group to discuss about routing. It would be good that groups that have the capacity to gather infos about road conditions take contact with us.  I read that WFP is to make road damage assessment. These infos could be very useful.

Pierre