[HOT] WHO Healthcare Data

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:36:36 UTC 2015

Hi, Jaakko:

That's why we have now strict import guidelines ;)

I've checked some random nodes, and they are surely not eligible for
import (those I checked are over a mountain or farmlands), and it
would take a week or more to actually start the import after
discussing with the Nepal local community and the imports list.

But this set might be useful to double check the place names,
including the GNS (ongoing?) merging that Andrew talked about, adding
alt_name's where the name already exists but is slightly different
from the OSM one, or to add a place name to those other villages that
lack a place node. And of course it can be very useful for those
mapping on the ground that want to correctly geolocalize those health
facilities, adding perhaps more info to each node.

Cheers,

Rafael.