[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 62, Issue 36

John Andersson johnandersson86 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:51:59 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,
At Wikimedia Sverige we quickly started organizing an event at our office in Stockholm when we heard about the earthquake (we started the work before I read about the problems that you have experienced). The event will take place on the 29 April.
I have asked the participants to go through the videos at Mapgive, and me and my colleague will help guide the beginners as well. I have participated in a number of tasks the last years and can surely help them avoid stuff like not connecting lines etc., but I do not consider myself an expert, so any further pointers would be welcome. Also, if you have a good presentation for HOT ready that you would be willing to share, please email me. Finally, if there is a specific task in the task manager that we should focus on, please let me know.
We have invited local OSM experts through the OSM Sweden mailing list, but I have not received any replies yet.
Best,
John
- - - -
John Andersson
Wikimedia Sverige
Project Manager

Phone: +46(0)73-3965189
Email: john.andersson at wikimedia.se
Skype: johnandersson86

Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @WikiEuropeana and @WikimediaSE
Would you like to support free knowledge and Wikipedia? Please consider becoming a member of Wikimedia Sverige! We need your support.