[HOT] NEPAL/Taginfo ( http://178.62.129.19/ temporary instance )

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:35:30 UTC 2015

>Any chance we can get a more human friendly URL?

good idea,
here:    -->   http://nepal-taginfo.openstreetmap.hu/

   ( but maybe need a little time to refresh a dns cache )

I have also updated the wiki with the  human friendly URL:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_earthquake

// I have also tried the  free dns :  sytes.net/
<http://nepal-taginfo.sytes.net/>     but the openstreetmap wiki dont like
   :(

"The text you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter.
This is probably caused by a link to a blacklisted external site.
The following text is what triggered our spam filter: sytes.net

           "
Regards,
  Imre
  ( OSM Hungary )