[HOT] Would like to assist in the Nepal Mapping project

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 28 21:25:00 UTC 2015

Stacey,
Important that somebody revise these documents before advertisiing.
http://hotosm.github.io/tracing-guides/guide/Nepal.htmlThis Guide should be revised. For IDP, it instruct
Area feature
Tent = Yes

Instructions, as indicated in job 1010 are
   - idp:camp_site=spontaneous_camp
   - damage:event=nepal_earthquake_2015
   - source=DigitalGlobe/Mapbox WV3 27 April 2015
regard

Pierre