[HOT] Fw: Info on Nepal earthquake for NGOs?

Sarah Johns SJohns at bond.org.uk
Wed Apr 29 15:23:16 UTC 2015

Hello I work with Bond, which is the UK network of NGOs. I've posted some info and links about what you are doing on the Nepal earthquake, and wondered if you have an additional blog post or something for NGOs to encourage them to use the maps, or additionally to encourage volunteers  to get involved? I know that here in the UK British Red Cross are working with Missing Maps to contribute, and that MapAction is also providing information, but it would be useful to have some general guidance for NGOs as we have many members who are responding.

Kind regards,

Sarah