[HOT] HOT Summit 2015 Program Announcement

Felix Delattre maps at delattre.de
Wed Apr 29 15:31:38 UTC 2015

Hello HOTties and dear summit organizers,

Indeed it is a very promising and interesting schedule! Congratulations!

Even though the most important part of attending the HOT summit is
probably the personal contacts, informal brainstorms and groups
gathering to work on concrete stuff, but for us, who are not able to
attend I'd like to ask if there is video streaming of the talks planned?
I know this is quite a lot of work to do, and I could perfectly
understand if this is not going to be possible. But in case it is, I'd
not like to miss quite some of the talks.

Thank you.
Felix