[HOT] Fw: Info on Nepal earthquake for NGOs?

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Wed Apr 29 16:09:33 UTC 2015

Hey Sarah,

It is definitely worth checking out the blog updates from Kathmandu Living
Labs:

http://kathmandulivinglabs.org/blog/nepal-earthquake-report-from-openstreetmaps-situation-room-day-4-april-29/

The link above is for day 4 (most recent). Please take a look at days 1-3
for a complete account of the great work they and the rest of the OSM
community are doing.

Kind regards,

Mhairi

--