[HOT] AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!

Peter Kohler peter.l.kohler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:00:16 UTC 2015

Dear all,
What are people's thoughts on a set of introductory youtube videos?

Target could be new joins, content; setting up, what to start editing (e.g.
white tiles), basics of image interpretation.

Probably  a series of must be basic, jargon free and brief.  Starting with
introduction to humanitarian street map.

Can use missing map events in UK to start process of filming.

Thanks

Peter Kohler