[HOT] AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!

Suzan suzan at suzanreed.com
Wed Apr 29 20:01:01 UTC 2015

I'm a fast learner and find the slow pace of the beginner's guide frustratingly slow. How about a quick start guide at a pace those of us with skills in drawing and seeing could learn from. I had no problem picking up the ID tool set intuitively, but missed key processes because the directions are so wordy and mind numbing, I'd skipped them.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse errors.

What are people's thoughts on a set of introductory youtube videos?

Target could be new joins, content; setting up, what to start editing (e.g. white tiles), basics of image interpretation.

Probably  a series of must be basic, jargon free and brief.  Starting with introduction to humanitarian street map.

Can use missing map events in UK to start process of filming.

Thanks

Peter Kohler