[HOT] TomNod integration for the next time around

Phil (The Geek) Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Wed Apr 29 23:52:44 UTC 2015

I am not sure that there is anything on the web about the actual validation process that TOMNOD uses. Whilst it's not for this campaign there is some information re validation for a past campaign

http://blog.tomnod.com/nigeriavillages/

The link to the validated Nepal data is in the email below. It can be opened in GIS programmes such as QGIS

Cheers - Phil