[HOT] round houses / huts + (Nepal HOT mapping)

super abnormal superabnormal at me.com
Thu Apr 30 08:22:00 UTC 2015

Was just reading that :)  I'll go back over areas i've done - but i think we're missing a lot of these from other squares i've looked over.

Whoever is managing hotosm comms, might be worth tweeting/reminding all mappers: don't forget to map all round structures, even in middle of remote fields/hillsides, with building=yes. (Even if it might turn out to be a haystack.)

And maybe add a link to the really helpful page below to the Instructions section of tasks.hotosm.org, just after the link to tutorial? Wish i'd read it a couple of days ago.

Thanks.