[HOT] round houses / huts + (Nepal HOT mapping)

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Thu Apr 30 09:02:08 UTC 2015

Good insight about round buildings in Nepal. I saw a number of small round structures in #89 and remembered reading about towers built by Milarepa that are still standing, so I looked up the book reference, and it seems they are in that area, so I made them round and marked them as…houses. The towers are three, four stories tall. I've also seen round structures that look like corrals because of the shadows but are most likely houses.

It something looks like a small building (and some people live in very tiny 25' rectangular buildings in Nepal, like my grandmother did proving up her homestead in Wyoming) I've marked it. If there are people out there praying for help, I hope I can see their little hut and place it on the map.