[HOT] How to handle existing features for #1018 Nepal task

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 30 14:29:55 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,

I agree that we can improve. Each activation is pushing us to our limits. The leaders, we do not have time to look at the details. Did not have time either to write updates either then sending short messages on https://twitter.com/pierzen
An other area whre help woudbe appreciated. I dont have time to record all the excellent suggestions on the list.
regard

Pierre