[HOT] limit validation to experienced users

Kretzer kretzer at gmx.net
Thu Apr 30 14:51:04 UTC 2015

Makes sense to me ...

In task #1018 there seems to be a user with little experience and lots of confidence invalidating dozens of tiles, arguing that "every individual structure needs to be traced".
The person even entered in a kind if edit war with maning. I really feel this is a waste of precious time.

In this tasks there are very specific instructions on how to validate (which is a very good idea!).
They do clearly say that the major highways need to be there, not all the highways.

I guess the goal is to get the relevant structures as quickly as possible. That kind of nitpicking seems to be just slowing the job.

Gesendet mit der GMX iPhone AppIFFK

Am 30.04.15 um 15:49 schrieb Pierre GIRAUD